Age ： 18+
Birthday/Anniversary： February 29th
Engine： UTAU, DeepVocal
Bukimi is a feminine androgynous vocal library for both UTAU and DeepVocal synthesis engine. Their English voicebank for DeepVocal is a direct port of their UTAU voicebank and functions as a "proof-of-concept" voicebank system for English.
Bukimi's real name is "Christine" and is a bat. Their scarf functions like wings and/or external appendages, and typically follow arm movement by default. They're clumsy and constantly getting hurt, indicated by all the stitches and band-aids.
Their bowler hat is high-tech and is arguably sentient. Its name is confirmed to be Aaron.
- Bukimiv1.2 (Old VCV)
- Bukimi was originally going to be a joke voicebank, but Peyton ended up liking the tone of voice so much that they became a new serious UTAU. Their original voicebanks released in 2016 were very low quality.
- A new English voicebank was recorded in 2018 and released later in 2019.
- Development of what is described as a port of Bukimi's English voicebank over from UTAU to DeepVocal began in late February of 2020. Given the current state of the phonetic system of DeepVocal, Bukimi's port has been described as frustrating to work with.
- As a personal reminder from peYton themself, please don't expect a very HQ voicebank or a final product. This is more like a proof of concept voicebank that exists for the purpose of testing things out!
- Bukimi's DeepVocal samples have been normalized and two more pitches have been added to their voicebank! They're now 3 pitches in total!