Age ： 18+
Birthday/Anniversary： September 13th
Engine： UTAU, VocalSharp, ENUNU/NNSVS
Peiton is a youthful, masculine virtual artist capable of singing many different genres in an expansive range. Each voicebank is crafted with care and ideas designed to be fun and intuitive to use.
Peiton is an adult that doesn't really feel like an adult. He has a soft side and enjoys being with friends who care about him. He has a few mental problems and likes to drown them out, but he turns to close friends in a time of need. He's friends with a lot of interesting characters like Kuroda, Bukimi, and Maki Watase. He is also dating Leigh.
His top-hat is high-tech and is arguably sentient. Its name is Billy.
- Peiton★Macaron v2.12 (CVVC)
- Peiton★Good Vibes v1.5 (Old CVVC)
- Peiton★Ghost Pepper v1.0 (Growly liteCVVC)
- Peiton★Bubble Tea v1.1 (CVVC)
- Peiton★Bubble Tea V# v1.0 (VocalSharp)
- Peiton★Green Tea v1.0 (CV)
- Peiton★Wild Side v1.0 (VCV vKei)
- Peiton★It's Rubbish v1.1 (Original 2011)
- Peiton English AI (TBA)
- On September 13, 2011, Peiton's first voicebank under the alias "PEYLOID" was recorded and just barely configured. It used the CV method with only the phonemes presented on Wikipedia's Hiragana Chart. All covers using this voicebank since then have been taken down, which means that there is no online record of this voicebank's sound.
- The first official release for PEYLOID was his '''ACT 3''' voicebank on October 23, 2013.The creation of several English voicebank prototypes using PaintedCz's CVVC English reclist had begun as well.
- In mid-2014, PEYLOID was rebranded as Peiton Emujia for his '''ACT 4''' release. This also began the recording of several English and Japanese appended voices that never actually came to fruition. The only voicebanks released out of that mess were "Peiton Emujia English Dark" and "Peiton Emujia Falsetto." Note that both of these voicebanks have since then been discontiuned.
- In 2016 on Peiton's 5th anniversary, a monopitch CVVC Japanese voicebank was released.
- Production began on a "VCV" styled English voicebank. It is described as CVVC with VCV strings for all the basic consonant sounds. It is very basic and primitive, but only served as a proof of concept for future voicebanks. It was released near Peiton's 7th anniversary in 2018. The idea of VCV English has since then been dropped by Peiton's developer.
- Peiton's most recent release was his new '''Good Vibes''' voicebank, which is a multipitch custom CVVC English voicebank with tons of extras. This voicebank released on December 31, 2018 and has been getting steady updates ever since.
- As of 2019, his official surname, "Emujia," has been dropped from all future voicebank releases and updates. His surname is still allowed usage, but it won't be a part of potential official merchandise or promotional material.
- Peiton's "Good Vibes" voicebank has since then received 3 major updates as well as an appended "soft" voice. A Japanese counterpart to "Good Vibes" titled "Bubble Tea" was in in development and was intended to release on his 8th anniversary on September 13, 2019. The voicebank ended up releasing on July 22, 2019.
- Production for a voicebank on the voice synthesizer, '''DeepVocal''', was planned; in the end, Peiton was replaced by Leigh.
- A voicebank titled “WildSide” with a “vKei” styled accent has been released and is on the official website up for download as a public beta. This was just an experimental voice, though. Anybody is free to download and use this voicebank, but it will not be receiving any future updates.
- It has been confirmed that a new English voicebank for Peiton is in development, however issues with the voice of Peiton’s provider have stunted progress until further notice.
- Two new voicebanks titled "Macaron" (ENG) and "Green Tea" (JPN) have been announced. They are set to be released on his anniversary on September 13, 2021.
- "Macaron" is an English voicebank that was released on September 13th, 2021 to replace "Good Vibes."
- "Green Tea" is a CV Japanese voicebank that was eventually released on February 6th, 2022.
- A VocalSharp port of Peiton "Bubble Tea" was released on Apr 3, 2022
- Plans for an NNSVS/ENUNU English AI voicebank have been made. The recording process is finished and this voicebank will be configured by PixPrucer!